Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas is almost over. Wasn't it just Thanksgiving? We had a great day. Vincent and Joey slept until 6 am, an improvement over last year. They woke up Zach at 6:30. Christopher, who usually is up by 6 at the latest, slept until 7 am!! Why can't he always do that!? Santa was very generous at the Contini household.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there!

The carnage after. This probably took less than an hour. I wanted to do our family Christmas photo in matching pj's. Pete put his foot down on the idea, despite agreeing to it last year. Why? I think this looks adorable! So there Pete! I am posting it here!


Christmas carols with the Contini boys!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love seeing your Christmas celebration. It looks like everyone had a great time!