Sunday, March 16, 2008

Batter up!!

Yep!! It is baseball season!! Woo hoo! I love watching my boys have so much fun learning the game of baseball. Joey is in coach-pitch this year and Zachary is in AA. Joey had his first game yesterday, but I missed it as I was at a church retreat. Zachary had a practice game today and did awesome!! He got an out at first base, and struck out a batter while playing pitcher. He was on cloud 9 after the game.

Joey coming around 3rd base to home:

Zach waiting his turn to bat:
Zachary pitching:

Christopher already loves to throw the ball!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am so glad to see them playing for the RIGHT team!

Zachary has come a long way since the game I saw him play a few years ago. How fun to see that Joey and Christopher are following in his footsteps.