Saturday, March 22, 2008

I did it!!

Tonight was my big night!! I am now a member of the Catholic faith. At the Easter Vigil mass I was baptised, confirmed, and given first communion. The mass was beautiful and I actually had fun! My mom and sister came up from SoCal, which I was honored by. Alot of the pictures came out too dark, but here are a few:

Waiting in front of the font:

The font is beautiful.


Here is the actual baptism. The water was warm and felt nice, but getting out was cold!


My confirmation.
Taking first communion. I was surprised at how stryofoamy the communion was. I thought it would be more like a cracker.
With my sponsors, Mike and Lisa, and Fr Larry

Thanks Mike and Lisa! And thanks mom and Gina for coming to support me!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thank you for posting the video of your baptism, and pictures from the confirmation and first communion. Seeing you baptized was really special and brought tears to my eyes. I am glad Gina and Liz could be there with you. I wish I could have been too! Welcome to your Catholic family.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Congratulations!

My son makes his First Communion April 5.