Artistic, loud and smart--these words best describe Vinnie! So what has Vinnie been up to this year?? Here are Vinnie's top 8 for the last year.
1. We went snow skiing last year in Deer Valley, and for the first time he was able to ski with us for the entire day! Way to go Vinnie!
2. He played on the AA Giants with his Dad as the coach.
3. He joined his big brothers for 2 weeks at sleep away camp and had a blast!
4. He actually tried a few new foods while away at camp. Turns out starvation is a great motivator. Unfortunately he still won't eat new things here at home.
5. Started second grade, and helped his teachers get to know him better by telling them he was lazy. They can't say they weren't warned.
|*click to enlarge and check out number 1|
6. Played Fall Baseball on the Cubs and got his first hit off a kid pitched ball (which was a big deal and took most of the season!)
7. Learned how to cover up a swear word by using the word "beep".
|the above picture was turned in as part of a homework assignment|
8. He continues to demonstrate his complete lack of healthy fear for any kind of adult or authority figure. At lunch he has been known to ask the principal to open his capri sun. At the Monterey Bay Aquarium he marched up to the woman lecturing and proceeded to ask her question after question on sharks (until I went up there and rescued her).
Vinnie makes us laugh daily, amazes us with his ability to put together complicated lego sets, and has the singing voice of an angel. I can't wait to see what he is going to do with his life because I know it is going to be great! Happy birthday Vinnie! We love you!