Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Back to School 2017

I guess I forgot I had a blog-- have not been on here most of the year!  But it is back to school so I am back on it.

 The annual new shoe picture-- sadly missing a shoe this year as Zach was sound asleep.


 Vinny left first-- off to 8th grade!

 Followed by Joey in 10th grade.

 And finally Christopher in 5th grade.

Mrs. M- "Let me guess-- you are a Contini.  Which one are you?"
As usual we walked Chris to class-- he is old enough to get himself there, but walking to class on the first day is something we have always done, and this is our last year!!  This is our 14th and final year at the elementary school.  Woo Hoo!  He has Mrs. McCullough, who Zach had for 3rd grade.  Chris has been warned- Zach set a high bar, but we know he can reach it.

 And finally we have Zachary.  Who was still in his pajamas when I came home for lunch--he leaves next week for his college adventures.

Haha!

Have a good year boys-- the sky is the limit!!

No comments: