Friday, November 30, 2007

This is for you Suzie!!

I can't believe I am starting a blog, but I have been talked into by my best friend Suzie! I am guessing my mom and Suzie will be the only two reading it besides me, but that's OK. I am hoping to use this forum to record all the wonderful, and sometimes not so wonderful, happenings in our household. Maybe one day the boys will like to look back on it. So Suzie, here it is! As soon as I get the pictures of our gingerwood house off our camera (no, I have not figured out how to do it myself yet!) I will post back with the picures. And in case you are wondering, I will never learn how to quilt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! The site looks great!!! You will love having recorded history down about your busy days. :) Quilting is fun, you should learn. LOL. I plan on taking all of the boy's baby clothes and making one so when I'm old(er), I can bore all of my grandkids with stories! HA!! Keep up the good work.

Suzanne said...

Yippee! I am so very excited that you started a blog! I can't wait to see pictures and that go with all the stories you tell. Thank you!