Friday, March 7, 2008

Doctor heal thyself...

Uh... Or not
What is that hideous mark on my face?? A blister. That I put there. See, I had these age spots on my face that got really big when I was pregnant. I went to a dermatologist who said he could freeze it off for $200. I figured "What the heck, I have the same liquid nitrogen in my office that I use for warts." So I did it myself. You can't tell from the photo, but it looks awful in person. I am not sure if it was supposed to do this. I wonder how much a plastic surgeon is going to charge to fix the scar on my face?

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

So the real question is if you get another spot, will you do it again? :-) Bill's lanced things on my face before which I always let him do with hesitation. I won't go into my latest facial issue here but I will recommend Tazarac. That has been working well to fade spots on our faces. It's worth a try once this heals, or maybe we should leave this to the professionals?

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to give you kudos for posting a photo and smiling in it.

p.s. You have amazingly white teeth, wow.

Anonymous said...

Are we getting old? Funny thing, I started getting them on my legs of all places when I was pregnant with Montana. I guess I get what I deserve after years of sun worshipping! - Mindy