I can't believe my baby is 2 years old today! My last little guy, the one I thought for sure was my little girl! He is the love of my life, this one. Here the things that make my little man special:
1. He is silly and has a great sense of humor. He makes us all laugh on a daily basis. I imagine he will be the class clown one day.
2. He has great problem solving skills. (how is that for a positive spin!) He can figure out a way to get anything he wants. He knows to drag things over to stand on to reach something. Good thing since he is so short.
3. He is super cuddly. He loves to give hugs and kisses, especially to his brothers.
4. He is a great eater! He is not picky at all and will eat pretty much anything. As his 3 older brothers were/are super picky, I appreciate this about him.
5. He is an incredible athlete. I kid you not, this guy can hit a ball, kick a soccer ball, and throw a ball with incredible strength and accuracy.
I love you little man. To quote Matthew Perry in "Fools rush in-- " You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted"
4 months ago