Here are the top 6 highlights of Vinnie's 6th year.
1. Had a great time in Deer Valley skiing, and skied on some blue runs! I can't wait to see how he does this year.
2. He played coach pitch baseball and did great.
3. He completed kindergarten, and was finally able to make it through the school day without crying about something. Woo hoo! (well, that was probably more of a highlight for Mrs. Jung, his teacher)
4. He had a great time playing soccer in the Fall with Pete as his coach
5. He finally lost his brown tooth! And by lost it, we think he swallowed it. He refuses to touch loose teeth, which means that it dangles precariously for weeks before one finally comes out while he is eating.
6. He sang in the church choir for Mass on a regular Sunday, and during Christmas Eve Mass. Vinnie has a great voice so we are trying to coax him to stick with it.
Happy Birthday Vinnie! The last 6 years have been so much better with you in them!