Sunday, January 27, 2013

Laser Party!!

 We have survived our first birthday of 2013!  Vinnie is going to be 9 years old next week, so we had his party this weekend.

He had been asking for a party at Laser Quest for a few months, so a laser tag party it was!


 I have no idea what actually went on behind closed doors, but the boys all came out with big smiles, waving their score cards.  Laser tag was a hit!


 I decided to keep things simple with the cupcakes.  I found some laser tag printables in an Etsy shop, and made cupcake toppers out of them.  Basic cupcakes, colored buttercream frosting and that was it.



The birthday boy was all smiles!
The goody bags consisted of laser pop candy, laser finger beams, and some glow in the dark bracelets.

As parties go, this was a breeze for me and a blast for the kids!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Not sure how I missed this! It looks like a wonderful party. Laser tag is really popular with our kids too. You had quite the turn out.

Unknown said...

I most likely appreciating each and every bit of it. It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged
AK12 Predator for laser tag

Unknown said...

This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article
facebook