Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy birthday Zach!!

Yay!  Zach is 15 today!  As usual he is celebrating by taking a final at school.  First he gets hosed because his birthday is only a week away from Christmas, then from middle school until the end of his schooling days he will in all likelihood be taking finals.  Oh well!  I told him the other day that this was all his fault- he wasn't due for another 5 weeks, but was so impatient he insisted on coming out early.


There he is, 6 days old, just released from the hospital the day prior.  Yep, I took my 6 day old preemie infant to the mall and stuck him on Santa's lap.  Poor Santa was terrified.


15 years later, Santa is probably still terrified, but now for different reasons!

Happy birthday Zach!  Your Dad and I couldn't be more proud of the young man you have become.  I will be forever grateful to you for making me a mother.  Hope you aced your final today!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Couldn't be more delighted to celebrate with you for Zach! Happy, happy!

PS. Just curious...did that Santa photo cost ya anything ;-)