Tuesday, January 14, 2014

RIP Scotty

 I was so saddened the other day to hear about the sudden passing of my old friend Scott Rogowski.


Scott and I were roommates in the late 90's when we were both living in San Francisco.  He was a good friend, full of life, willing to do anything for you.  The story I will never forgot, which to me encapsulates Scott so completely took place December 1998.  I was 8 months pregnant with Zachary.  Scott and I were both planning on being out of town for Christmas so we did not bother with a tree or decorations.  I unexpectedly went into labor with Zach 1 month early, 1 week before Christmas.  When I came home from the hospital a few days later, Scott had decorated the house, including a huge tree so we could have it to enjoy on Christmas.

I will never forget you Scotty.  Rest in peace my friend.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Such sad news. I'm so sorry for your loss.