You don't? Probably because we started it 5 months ago. It was one of those typical home improvement projects that exploded completely out of control. Initially we were going to do the boys' bathroom. Then the downstairs laundry room and bathroom flooded (3 times in 3 days. Don't ask.), so we threw those rooms in as well. Then we discovered we were going to have to replace one of the air ducts upstairs, so we decided to replace the entire upstairs duct system. And if you are going to replace the entire duct system you might as well replace the furnace. And move it out to the garage. And so on, and so forth. Then there was a big fiasco with the counter top I originally wanted (concrete) so last minute I had to go with something else, then wait several weeks for it to come it. The entire project took about 3 months (2 months longer then it was supposed to take). I haven't posted pictures until now becuase I have been waiting for it to look clean so I could take a picture. Seriously, I have about a 30 minute window that occurs every 2 weeks after our house cleaners come where it actually looks presentable. So without further ado, a couple before pictures (check out the above link for more) and a few after pics.
Here it is! The cabinets are all custom done. The drawers all have that slow-close mechanism.
The wall above the vanity has a tile back splash. The mirrors are set in medicine cabinets. The best part is, we went from 1 sink to 2.The boys' bathroom is officially the nicest room in out house!
5 months ago