Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

This week has been a flurry of activity, what with Valentines day and 2 root canals to deal with.

For Vinnies preschool class I made heart shaped rice crispys with M&M's. Yum!

For Joey's class I had to make M&M cookies. They taste good despite the fact that they are so flat (not sure why. I even turned oven temp down)
Then I had to put together 60 treat bags for all 3 of their classes (actually, I didn't "have" to. Don't ask me why I do this to myself)
All done while on vicodin for my dying tooth roots!! Awesome!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are amazing! Happy Heart Day.

Stacey said...

That all looks amazing. You are amazing. I don't think I could have done that.

Laura said...

I think you are on to something here with the drugs....with all the cakes, cookies, and festivities over here, I think a little vicodin would have helped me get through it better!!!!

Cynthia said...

Girl, you're a superwoman! Hope you're having fun in DV! :)