Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful for...

...My four healthy, beautiful boys (and my husband!),

lots of cousins to play with,

Vinnie singing us all a song at dinner,


desserts (although I was NOT happy with how my cupcakes turned out),

The big jumpy that kept the kids busy all day,

My fun in-laws who truly dress up for Thanksgiving,

and can belt out kareoke tunes,

"Thankful Alley" where everyone wrote what they were thankful about the other members of the family (great idea Lisa!),

and last but not least, our brand new 2010 Toyota Sienna XLE minivan!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad to see your gratitudes in picture form. It looks like another rousing celebration at Lisa's. It appears that none of Peter's siblings has a shy bone in her body.

PS. Yippee for the new van! Gonna get your stickers for the back window again?

Katie said...

Awesome pics! Your family always looks like they're having sooo much fun!

Suzanne said...

PS. We'd like to thank you for supporting our local economy. The Sierras are made about 30 minutes north of here.