Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy birthday Joey!

 11 years ago, we were blessed with Joey!!  Interestingly, that year his birth day also fell 4 days before Easter, which happened to also be on March 31st, our wedding anniversary.  Coming home from the hospital with Joey, I remembered that our anniversary was only a few days away and realized I had no gift for him.  "Your gift? " I said to Pete.  "He's back there" and I pointed back at Joey.

And you know what?  Joey has been an amazing gift to us both!
Joey's first Easter


Easter 2004







Easter 2005
Easter 2007

Easter 2009

Easter 2011
Homemade chocolate cupcake with Nutella frosting!


Happy birthday Joey!  Hope your day was as fabulous as you!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday, Joey! This year you are the same age coming and going! I hope you enjoy 11.